Author Topic: What is different btw "Under/Over 3.5 goals" and "1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals"  (Read 23786 times)

oladapo

• Full NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
Hi, i greet everybody in this beautiful house. Can admin or anybody help me to understand these betting types

1. what is mean of "Under/Over 3.5 goals"?

2. what is mean of "1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals"?

3. And let assume  there is a match to play today and odd on it is like this

1            x         2
              1.30      3.50     5.10

And i open all the betting types and scroll down to "1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals" betting type. And i place bet on "home team and under 3.5 goals" under it and the match ended by 3:1, or 3:2. Now is that a winning for me or lost

Thank You All. :) :) :)

NairaBet Admin

• Administrator
  • The Don
    • View Profile

Over 3.5 goals means that not less than 4 goals would be scored in a match
Under 3.5 goals means not more than 3 goals would be scored in a match

1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals means you are placing a bet on what the outcome of a match will be (home win/draw/away win) and the number of goals that will be scored in the match.

1            x         2
1.30      3.50     5.10

1 means the odds on the home team(1) to win the match is 1.30. So if you place such bet with N100 and you win, your total winnings will be 100 X 1.30

X means the odds on the match to end in a draw is 3.50. So if you place such bet with N100 and you win, your total winnings will be 100 X 3.50

2 means the odds on the away team to win the match is 5.10. So if you place such bet with N100 and you win, your total winnings will be 100 X 5.10

Hi, i greet everybody in this beautiful house. Can admin or anybody help me to understand these betting types

1            x         2
              1.30      3.50     5.10

And i open all the betting types and scroll down to "1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals" betting type. And i place bet on "home team and under 3.5 goals" under it and the match ended by 3:1, or 3:2. Now is that a winning for me or lost

Thank You All. :) :) :)
Make Free Daily Payouts! No Fees or Hidden Charges