Author Topic: NAIRABET OPEN CHALLENGE !!!!!!  (Read 16412 times)

meekel

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
NAIRABET OPEN CHALLENGE !!!!!!
« on: November 30, 2011, 01:29:46 PM »
HERE COMES THE CHANCE TO MARKET YOURSELF AND YOUR PRODUCT ON NAIRABET. I AM CHALLENGING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRED ON THIS FORUM ( JIMMYPEE, SURESEYE, KINGSONLY,GODWINAKPAN, RASTAMAN, DRAW MASTER, DRAW CHAIRMAN ETC ) TO COME AND SHOW THEIR SKILLS ON THIS OPEN CHALLENGE.

HOW?

YOU DONT NEED TO BE NETO C TO BE A WINNER i.e you dont need to pridict 10/10

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO DROP TWO (2) SURE GAMES OUT OF THE GAMES YOU HAVE ON YOUR TREAD FOR THE CONTEST ON THIS OPEN CHALLENGE ONCE IN A WEEK AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY MORNING.
NOTE!!! 

TWO (2) WAYS PRIDICTION IS NOT ALLOWED i.e 1 OR X AND 2 OR X

IF TWO OR MORE WINNERS EMERGED i.e MORE THAN ONE PERSON GOT EQUAL CORRECT PREDITION THEN THE ODD WEIGHT WILLBE USED TO DETERMINE THE WINNER

ENTRIES OPEN ON FRIDAY AND CLOSE BY SUNDAY.

MASTER SEYE, KINSGONLY, JIMMYPEEE, RASTAMAN, DRAWMASTER,GODWINAKPAN,DRAW CHAIRMAN ETC CAN YOU BEAT ME ON THIS LET START THE CHALLENG AND SEE THE LAST MAN STANDING. ???

rastaman

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
Re: NAIRABET OPEN CHALLENGE !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 04:01:03 PM »
Thats  a cool stuff brother. I promise 4 sure games. I will make it ready by friday.

meekel

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 04:29:04 PM »
Thats  a cool stuff brother. I promise 4 sure games. I will make it ready by friday.

THAT IS THE SPIRIT MY MAN YOU ARE WELCOME.

godwinakpan

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:12:18 PM »
Man... I tell u i don't see any opponent here nor fellow contestant...if i am to predict a game today, expect 5 goals win and nothin less but till then. I don't have a thread here... WHAT DO I STAND TO GAIN?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 05:03:29 AM by godwinakpan »
A Succesful man must be a risk taker...http://facebook.com/gentlegoddy/

jimmypee

• The Don
    • View Profile
    • Bettors Saviour
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »
If you trust my predictions, come to my thread. What do i stand to gain in this competition? I've gone pass staking on 1.35, 1.4 odds. I'm looking at bigger things. Wait till my Punting e-book premiere.

Jonah

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • Studying abroad
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 06:45:04 AM »
Its a nice Idea! Bt u knw, I specialize on draws and its always difficult to get a 10/10.
But that not withstanding, I wll still be droping my two 'surest' games here as you have said...I like d idea!

meekel

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 08:56:37 AM »
If you trust my predictions, come to my thread. What do i stand to gain in this competition? I've gone pass staking on 1.35, 1.4 odds. I'm looking at bigger things. Wait till my Punting e-book premiere.

ME TRUST YOUR PREDICTION? I RESPECT TWO PEOPLE HERE (SURESEYE AND ax242001 ) I DON'T JUST

MAKE MOUTH ADMIN KNOWS THOSE THAT YEMISI AND AZEEZ PAY INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT

REGULARLY. LET US SEE IF YOU CAN EMERGE AS WINNER IN THIS CHALLENGE AM VERY SURE THAT YOUR E-BOOK WILL SELL MORE THAN YOU ARE EVEN EXPECTING.

meekel

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »
Man... I tell u i don't see any opponent here nor fellow contestant...if i am to predict a game today, expect 5 goals win and nothin less but till then. I don't have a thread here... WHAT DO I STAND TO GAIN?

I SAW YOU MESSAGE WHERE YOU WERE CHALLENGING KINGONLY ON PERFECT PREDICTION YOU EVEN SAID THAT YOU GOT 7/7 LAST WEEK.LET SEE IF THIS IS TRUE AND FROM THERE YOU ARE STAND TO GAIN TRUST FELLOW PUNTERS AND THIS CAN BE CONVERTED TO COOL MONEY BY SELLING YOU STRATEGY
LIKE JIMMYPEE E-BOOK.

• Senior NairaBET Member
  • I am here to help guys win
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 09:29:49 AM »
I hav already unleashed draw combo today,the result will talk for itself.but come friday ,saturday i will post three sure draw bet for the challenge.go to my thread and check for todays joker
Keep betting

jimmypee

• The Don
    • View Profile
    • Bettors Saviour
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 09:35:14 AM »

ME TRUST YOUR PREDICTION? I RESPECT TWO PEOPLE HERE (SURESEYE AND ax242001 ) I DON'T JUST

MAKE MOUTH ADMIN KNOWS THOSE THAT YEMISI AND AZEEZ PAY INTO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT

REGULARLY. LET US SEE IF YOU CAN EMERGE AS WINNER IN THIS CHALLENGE AM VERY SURE THAT YOUR E-BOOK WILL SELL MORE THAN YOU ARE EVEN EXPECTING.
We all have different opinion, goals and aspirations. I dnt care what you feel about my prediction or who you respect. I am just me and here i stand. Big ups to the best guys up here. I wont mention names cos they know themselves. Jimmypee all the way.

sureseye

• NairaBET Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 09:37:18 AM »
I'M IN!!!

SINCE YOU CALL IT A CHALLENGE, I'LL BE DROPPING AT LEAST FIVE (5) STRAIGHT WINS WITH ODDS FROM 1.8-2.7 FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY. THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST OF MY BEST PICKS.

IF I FAIL, NO EXCUSE

...BUT EVERY CHALLENGE I KNOW, USUALLY HAS A PRICE TAG. WHAT DO WE GAIN HERE?

sureseye

• NairaBET Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
HERE COMES THE CHANCE TO MARKET YOURSELF AND YOUR PRODUCT ON NAIRABET. I AM CHALLENGING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRED ON THIS FORUM ( JIMMYPEE, SURESEYE, KINGSONLY,GODWINAKPAN, RASTAMAN, DRAW MASTER, DRAW CHAIRMAN ETC ) TO COME AND SHOW THEIR SKILLS ON THIS OPEN CHALLENGE.

HOW?

YOU DONT NEED TO BE NETO C TO BE A WINNER i.e you dont need to pridict 10/10

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO DROP TWO (2) SURE GAMES OUT OF THE GAMES YOU HAVE ON YOUR TREAD FOR THE CONTEST ON THIS OPEN CHALLENGE ONCE IN A WEEK AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY MORNING.
NOTE!!!  

TWO (2) WAYS PRIDICTION IS NOT ALLOWED i.e 1 OR X AND 2 OR X

IF TWO OR MORE WINNERS EMERGED i.e MORE THAN ONE PERSON GOT EQUAL CORRECT PREDITION THEN THE ODD WEIGHT WILLBE USED TO DETERMINE THE WINNER

ENTRIES OPEN ON FRIDAY AND CLOSE BY SUNDAY.

MASTER SEYE, KINSGONLY, JIMMYPEEE, RASTAMAN, DRAWMASTER,GODWINAKPAN,DRAW CHAIRMAN ETC CAN YOU BEAT ME ON THIS LET START THE CHALLENG AND SEE THE LAST MAN STANDING. ???

Odds yield (Stake won vs Odds) should definitely decide, and not the number of matches!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 09:50:02 AM by sureseye »

jimmypee

• The Don
    • View Profile
    • Bettors Saviour
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 09:51:23 AM »
I'M IN!!!

SINCE YOU CALL IT A CHALLENGE, I'LL BE DROPPING AT LEAST FIVE (5) STRAIGHT WINS WITH ODDS FROM 1.8-2.7 FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY. THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST OF MY BEST PICKS.

IF I FAIL, NO EXCUSE

Seye ask them o! What is there to gain?

sureseye

• NairaBET Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »
I'M IN!!!

IF I FAIL, NO EXCUSE

Seye ask them o! What is there to gain?

I'm beginning to think since its going to be the very best of everyone's pick, we might have the chance to do a decent accumulatioon on picks. But it's goot to be more than that joor. Admin could even be interested in this. I know it is forum admins that usually frontiers this. It pulls more people to the forum, more bets, but still doesn't negate a fact that the bookie is 67% right.

jimmypee

• The Don
    • View Profile
    • Bettors Saviour
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 10:29:26 AM »
Those are mature words from you, Seye. We can actualy pool HEADS in one thread to making a collective predictions. But, no (offence) we have lots GAMBLERS and very few PUNTERS. Every tom, dick and jack wants to start a thread these days. So Seye, what do we do?