Author Topic: MY WINNING STRATEGIES  (Read 23639 times)

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
MY WINNING STRATEGIES
« on: February 16, 2012, 11:56:47 AM »
I rarely lose my trade simply cos I follow my lay down strategies. Though I've not placed trade/bet with nairabet just opened an account with them now. I normally trade on ****. i will be telling you the same strategies I used so that you can apply it here.
This is it:
NEVER U BET ON AWAY WIN
NEVER U BET COS OF HIGH ODDS
I PLACE MY BET ON HOME WIN
I dont bet popular league like European league or Champion League.
There are many unpopular and better competitions I place bet on and just recently I turned just $3 to $26 as this morning within the period of 10 days. It might look or sound small but I rarely lose money.

BELOW IS AN ATTACHMENT FOR MY TRADE
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:12:25 PM by NairaBet Admin »
TODAY'S PREDICTIONS HERE, CLICK THIS LINK http://on.fb.me/followmypage

HOW I TURNED $35 INTO $200 IN 2WKS TRADING VIRTUAL FOOTBALL. CLICK THE LINK ABOVE FOR DETAILS

bensala1

• New NairaBET Member
  • There's no certainty...only opportunity!
    • View Profile
Re: MY WINNING STRATEGIES
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 12:16:07 PM »
...good strategy man, I hope it works for me as well.
>Prince of hearts<

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 12:57:18 PM »
...good strategy man, I hope it works for me as well.

It will, you don't need to be greedy if you want to make it. I wrote a detailed step by step ebook on this, but I decided to atleast help you guys just the same way I'm making it. I will upload my yesterday win of $10 on a combo bet. Best of luck

HOW I TURNED $35 INTO $200 IN 2WKS TRADING VIRTUAL FOOTBALL. CLICK THE LINK ABOVE FOR DETAILS

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 01:07:35 PM »
MY YESTERDAY ONE COMBO RESULT

meekel

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 04:40:09 PM »

Good one, hope you continue with this winning strategy. Dont forget to give us some free games.

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »

Good one, hope you continue with this winning strategy. Dont forget to give us some free games.

As I've said, you really dont need any one giving you games, all you need to do is to combine 2 or three games for HOME winnings alone, and the home  winnings must be of high value. as in if TeamA = 1.24 Is playing TeamB= 8.54 and TeamC=1.25 is playing TeamD=5.54
Haven said this I will combine Home winnings for TeamA and TeamC. the two teams A and C are playing home with little odds. I prefer to combine this little odds home winning. Little drop of rain makes an ocean. <--- This is not a marketing forum please.  No marketing is allowed within posts---->
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:45:29 PM by NairaBet Admin »

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »

As I've said, you really dont need any one giving you games, all you need to do is to combine 2 or three games for HOME winnings alone, and the home  winnings must be of high value. as in if TeamA = 1.24 Is playing TeamB= 8.54 and TeamC=1.25 is playing TeamD=5.54
Haven said this I will combine Home winnings for TeamA and TeamC. the two teams A and C are playing home with little odds. I prefer to combine this little odds home winning. Little drop of rain makes an ocean. <--- This is not a marketing forum please.  No marketing is allowed within posts---->

I'm not trying to market to anyone. if found guilty then I'm sorry, just trying to b of help to people.

paddy4destiny

• Full NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 08:55:51 AM »
Yea man, that is also my strategy on ------. I also wait when matches start i place over 0.5 goals accumulating up to 8 matches and guess what i win. Wow, many naija guys dont know this, wat a pity u can add me on 2go paddy4destin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:02:52 PM by NairaBet Admin »

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 09:54:35 PM »
My today's betting result. It's a combo check it out.

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »
Nairabet.com has a very good odds compare to many bookers out their. I dont want to mention names. please ADMIN I beg of you activate my account I beg. YOu guys odds are very good. keep it up, thanks for giving us th opportunity to earn online.

NairaBet Admin

• Administrator
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »
Nairabet.com has a very good odds compare to many bookers out their. I dont want to mention names. please ADMIN I beg of you activate my account I beg. YOu guys odds are very good. keep it up, thanks for giving us th opportunity to earn online.

I don't understand what you mean by 'activate your account', we didn't deactivate it. What is the issue?
Make Free Daily Payouts! No Fees or Hidden Charges

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 04:37:28 PM »

I don't understand what you mean by 'activate your account', we didn't deactivate it. What is the issue?

Ever since I registered, my password and username couldnt log me in even after wen the system sent me a reset to my email and even now the system has rejected my email that its not recognise please help me. Thanks

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »
I will pick up just 2 combo home winning
bellow are the randomly picked 2 home winning
from nairabet.com. NICE ODDS

Derry City@1.18  (Soccer - International Clubs - Setanta Sports Cup)

Panthrakikos@1.50 (Soccer - Greece - Football League)

the total odd is now

1.18*1.50=1.77
 if you can stake N500 then you may win
1.77*500=N885

if you stake N1000, then you may win
1.77*1000=N1770
Best of luck

NairaBet Admin

• Administrator
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »

Ever since I registered, my password and username couldnt log me in even after wen the system sent me a reset to my email and even now the system has rejected my email that its not recognise please help me. Thanks

What's your username?
Make Free Daily Payouts! No Fees or Hidden Charges

belod4me

• Senior NairaBET Member
    • View Profile
    • IDEAS PORTAL
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 05:04:28 PM »

What's your username?

yemyte and the email is allspicebrain@yahoo.com